Forums are back in action! ×

Clash of Clans

My next Town Hall takes 4 days... and it's only the level 6 upgrade.

Once you can start farming effectively, it's most certainly time and not money that becomes the bottleneck.

$10 for an extra builder was a solid choice. He mostly chills and upgrades walls and bombs with the spare change.

Level 2. Saiyan Warrior - Training with the Adventurers

STR: 4 | DEX: 2 | STA: 2 | CON: 4 | WIS: 1 | CHA: 1

Powering Up Phase 1 - Shedding the Fat

Starting Weight: 250lbs | Current Weight: 215lbs | Goal Weight: 200lbs

Trying to 3star this last goblin mission is frustrating.

The key is dropping giants and spells to take out all the air defense and then just 1-2 dragons after that. That's what everyone on the youtubes does. It's the only one where I actually looked up what to do. I plan on taking it out once my dragon lvl 3 upgrade is done.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

The key is dropping giants and spells to take out all the air defense and then just 1-2 dragons after that. That's what everyone on the youtubes does. It's the only one where I actually looked up what to do. I plan on taking it out once my dragon lvl 3 upgrade is done.

I have horrible wallbreaker luck.  Not once have my wallbreakers gotten through at the top.  Today I used 30 lvl5 giants and my L5 BK along with 3 heal spells and didn't get all the air defense down. :(

level 4 Gnoll warrior
STR 6|DEX 5|STA 4|CON 5|WIS 5|CHA 2

Building a better Raev, part 1.

Goal: working set of 350# squat, 235# bench, 370# deadlift, 15% or lower BF%

Fix slight pelvic tilt, reinforce lower back to help disc issue

I have horrible wallbreaker luck.  Not once have my wallbreakers gotten through at the top.  Today I used 30 lvl5 giants and my L5 BK along with 3 heal spells and didn't get all the air defense down. :(

Drop a giant to distract, then dorp the wallbreaker a few spots down. Direct fire weapons will be hitting the giant, and the wallbreaker will be out of range of any AOE targetting it as well.

500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

I love getting to the point where I have to start raiding to upgrade my fences and town hall

I totally forgot about the goblin campaign after getting stuck on a certain board, it's so much easier when your troops are a higher level than what you need.

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim

Rawr!  I got them goblins (and my 20 gems)! 

I'm running out of things to do before I do TH9 and push to Crystal League. 

Wiz Towers, cannons, archer towers, mortars and bombs are all maxed out now.  Air Defense is 5 days from being maxed out now.  Most of my buildings are maxed for th8 (didn't bother maxing barracks or dark barracks).  All that remains will be giant bombs (1 upgrade each to do) and my Teslas. 

level 4 Gnoll warrior

I've got one more Tesla upgrade and one more Barracks upgrade.  Should have both started by tomorrow, then I start TH8.  So excited.  Feel like I'm finally getting some power. 

Very nice! I'm closing in on TH9 myself, but am going to take it slow and try to get a whole bunch of my walls upgraded firxst while I push for Master's to get my 1000 gems.

500 / 330 / 625

Rawr!  I got them goblins (and my 20 gems)! 

I'm running out of things to do before I do TH9 and push to Crystal League. 

Wiz Towers, cannons, archer towers, mortars and bombs are all maxed out now.  Air Defense is 5 days from being maxed out now.  Most of my buildings are maxed for th8 (didn't bother maxing barracks or dark barracks).  All that remains will be giant bombs (1 upgrade each to do) and my Teslas. 

Where are your teslas at? They take forever. In 2-3 days all mine will be level 4.

500 / 330 / 625

Where are your teslas at? They take forever. In 2-3 days all mine will be level 4.

Teslas will take me about 30 days, I've put them off until now.  They are all at 1.  I'll probably multitask wall upgrades due to time.  I farm gold fast.

level 4 Gnoll warrior

Hmmmm questions questions, should I upgrade the balloon guy even though I don't use him at all, I mean really I don't see the point of him, unless you are going to use him as bait for the AD to let your healers and dragons fly freely

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim

Teslas will take me about 30 days, I've put them off until now.  They are all at 1.  I'll probably multitask wall upgrades due to time.  I farm gold fast.

More like 40. The upgrade times are 4, 6, 8, 10, and 12 to go from 1 to 6. At lesat it gives plenty of time to save cash considering how much they cost.

Hmmmm questions questions, should I upgrade the balloon guy even though I don't use him at all, I mean really I don't see the point of him, unless you are going to use him as bait for the AD to let your healers and dragons fly freely

Way to expensive to use as bait, that's what minions are for. I never use them, they're way too squishy. They're only effective if you can take out the AAs really quickly.

500 / 330 / 625

I've yet to find a use for em myself outside of rage balloons, seems kind of weird that they'd be so slow, yet so weak at the same time...

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

I never found the balloon useful except in some of the middle level goblin missions.

Level 2. Saiyan Warrior - Training with the Adventurers

STR: 4 | DEX: 2 | STA: 2 | CON: 4 | WIS: 1 | CHA: 1

Powering Up Phase 1 - Shedding the Fat

Starting Weight: 250lbs | Current Weight: 215lbs | Goal Weight: 200lbs

TH4 here. Just raided ~60k gold with one balloon and two goblins. Was an awesome win for me. 

I miss the days when people didn't have air defenses...

• Like 2

500 / 330 / 625

Anyone else have the problem where they get so excited about the resources available at a base, they forget to check where the TH is?  Finish your attack at like 40% only to realize the TH is right out in the corner and 2-5 archers could have taken it down and not lost trophies?  I'm finding that happens a lot to me when I'm DE farming.   

Anyone else have the problem where they get so excited about the resources available at a base, they forget to check where the TH is?  Finish your attack at like 40% only to realize the TH is right out in the corner and 2-5 archers could have taken it down and not lost trophies?  I'm finding that happens a lot to me when I'm DE farming.   

Haha I do that all the time!

level 4 Gnoll warrior

Anyone else have the problem where they get so excited about the resources available at a base, they forget to check where the TH is? Finish your attack at like 40% only to realize the TH is right out in the corner and 2-5 archers could have taken it down and not lost trophies? I'm finding that happens a lot to me when I'm DE farming.

same. I'm trying to fix it by the TH being where I draw BK/AQ/CC to kill them off so the TH is the next target.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

500 / 330 / 625

I hate when you see a lot of resources (say 100k of each), and you go and destroy the village, then you see that you're at 80% and only 10k resources, and as the timer runs out, you look around and see the storages stacked off in a corner somewhere...

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Ha I like when I stumble upon someone who has their th out in the open, it's like "Thanks for the instant star, but I'm still going to destroy you."

I'm doing this currently, as I'm trying to farm resources at low levels. Keeping the exposed TH lets me stay at a lower league so I'm not up against some guys that'll destroy me. 

You ever see those guys who look like they totally used to be in shape?
I'm working to get back to that...