Forums are back in action! ×

Clash of Clans

30 Walls to go for them pushing the elixer upgrade back, so not much concern here. Happy that they did it this long though, it allowed be to blast through this level of walls pretty quick. My new strategy for saving is to push storages up on one of gold/elixer and just dump the other into walls every time I get to 600k+, and make tons of pigs when DE gets too high. I get attacked a whole lot less.

I would love another dark barracks, don't have the capactiy to make all DE troop armies.

• Like 1

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

I think I'll like this update because I get a little bored just barching all the time. The faster towers should reduce barching at high levels and a surplus of elixir (since we can't use it on walls) will probably reduce barching at TH7-TH8 (as long as I've got extra elixir, I may as well make some wizards or dragons!). Also, it looks like TH7 gets a DE drill now which will help me leveling up my BK before TH8 which is nice.

• Like 1

Level 1 Myrmidon Ranger

[ str 3 | dex 3 | sta 2 | con 2 | wis 3 | cha 2 ]

Fitocracy

I am never gonna catch up upgrade wise... lol

Thats okay, I don't play very much other than war days and grabbing free resources once a day or so. So I'm not all that worried.

Any idea what the boost from the new collectors is gonna be?

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Progress, not perfection."

"Persist, Pivot, or Concede." - Matthew McConaughey

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Rants, Thoughts, and Workouts-->Battle Log | The Improvening (Current Challenge)

Yes multiple layouts! I've been wanted a different one for farming DE vs farming one of the resources as it's only 1 storage to protect vs 4.

• Like 1

500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

I've seen nothing on the CoC FB page about what the boost will be, but looking at the jumps that it had, I'd wager it'll either be up to 3.5k per hour or 4k per hour (L11 is 3k per hour right now).  Depends on how much extra resource they want to push out I suppose.

Hopefully it wont require TH 11 +, though the collectors could be maxed rather early so I highly doubt it.

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Progress, not perfection."

"Persist, Pivot, or Concede." - Matthew McConaughey

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Rants, Thoughts, and Workouts-->Battle Log | The Improvening (Current Challenge)

Hey Clashers!  Just figured I'd let you know, that out of boredom this morning, Gremlin and I made an improvement to the War Tracker Spreadsheet!  Now, we sort by average stars accumulated!  Congrats to Avatar_V for averaging a wooping 2.83 Stars per attack over the last 3 wars (and technically he has 3 starred every attack but for one of them he only got 2 stars added as the target had already been 1 starred). 

Anyway, something fun to compete over. 

Also, to explain a bit, a "Not Used" attack counts as a 0 for your total.  An "Out" and "-" do not count against you ("Out" means you were in the lower ranks and we didn't have a multiple of 5, "-" means you weren't part of the clan at the time). 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QeGT2xEe_OPzNvYTV_g7axWo2rQ1fvOexygRDg0Q3zY/edit?usp=sharing

• Like 2

What does something like 2 (3) mean, and does the average actually use that or does it not get included in the calc since it's not a straight number?

edit: nevermind, looking at avatar as an example I figured it out, and the equation works. Good to know I can put something in parenthesis after a number and still have it be valid for equations in google sheets.

500 / 330 / 625

2 (3) means that you gained 2 stars for the clan, but actually had a 3 star attack i.e. you attacked someone who was already 1 starred.  Likewise, that does get factored into the average as well (hence, why there are 2 average values).

Think of the average column as "Number of stars gained for the clan (Number of Actual Stars acquired in battles)".  Make sense?

How did you guys define the waraverage equation? That's pretty cool, not something I've seen before and I'm typically pretty good with excel.

500 / 330 / 625