Forums are back in action! ×

Greetings to all!!

Hello everyone,

My name Dan and this is my first post here.  I have recently decided it is time to get my crap together and get healthy.  I have always been big and as of today I sit at 332 lbs with a body fat of approximately 39% (thanks to my nifty new scale).  Over the past few years I have done the roller coaster type weight loss and all in all I am down from my highest ever, which was about 410 (geez, fatty).  Anyway, I am tired of being fat and I want to get healthy.  My mom died relatively young due to her not taking care of herself and that is simply not going to be me.  My healthy eating habits are a total of two days old today and the gym begins on Monday.  

Well, thats all I feel like writing about me but I am pysched about where I want to go and I am happy to have found a site that I actually think can help me.

You can follow a photo log of my weight loss here

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/fattyveg password is nerdfit

Welcome to the rebellion, Dan!

Good job on the weight loss! That's always a good first step, even if it takes time to make it stick. Good on you for changing your habits. Take it slow and steady, and you'll get where you want to go.

Good luck and keep us posted!

Current form: Chubby House Cat (lvl4)

Weight objective: 20%

S. 4 P. 6 E. 4 C. 7 I. 8 A. 4 L. 5

Battle log

Current Challenge

Handy linky.