Forums are back in action! ×

Who Is CbassLeo and Why Has He Just Joined The Rebellion

I've been a reader of Nerd Fitness for a few months now and just decidied it was time to get active in this forum.

Why the delay? Heck, I don't know. I just know that I'm here now and ready to contribute in any way that I can to what seems like an awesome, thriving community of "nerds" who share a passion for fitness and personal improvement.

A little about me:

• I live in St. Louis, MO.
  • I'm married with 3 kids all 5 years old and younger (yes, I've finally figured out what causes it; "it" being pregnancy :rolleyes-new: ).
  • I've been through the entire spectrum of physical fitness: from skinny, to obese, to ripped.
  • My degree is in electrical engineering and I current work as a full-time project manager and part-time fitness blogger/author.
  • As a child I was a non-stop gamer; Now all I play is online Call of Duty and usually only get to play a couple hours per week (the kids are worth it, though).
  • I have a single track mind. When I want to achieve something, I pursue it with reckless abandon until I achieve it, or lose interest.
  • Things I love (not in any particular order): Jesus, baseball, the sun beating down on my body, reading, writing, hard rock music, helping others, cooking, the feeling of a good muscle pump, having goals and pursuing them, working hard, competition
  • Things I hate (not in any particular order): confrontation, winter, most reality TV shows, the fact that the equator doesn't run directly over my residence, the small amount of meat contained in a crab leg, that Oreos are not healthy, indecision, country music (sorry), the amount of attention paid to celebrities (wait, isn't the attention what gives them the title of celebrity?)

Anyway, that's the low-down on CbassLeo. I look forward to interacting with everyone and am excited to finally be a part of The Nerd Fitness community Rebellion.