Forums are back in action! ×

Hello guys :) My introduction

My name is Damian and I'm 18 years old. I'm in my first year of college and from Ireland. I've always been small and weak but never had the motivation to change before this. I have done a bit of running but that only kept me at a low weight. I just weighed myself and I weigh 9 stone (126 pounds) which is less than I thought. I don't have an ideal weight in mind, I want to become stronger though. The information on the site has told me what I need to do but what I'm really looking for is the motivation to do it. I'm quite anxious and emotionally unstable so I find it near impossible to stay positive for more than two days and everything falls apart then. I have high hopes for the future and I'm hoping this hope will last a bit. I overused the word hope to get myself in the right frame of mind or it was a complete accident but sounds funny so I said I'd keep it that way. 

Welcome to the rebellion, Daymo!

One of the best ways to keep motivation up is to have a battle log! By keeping track of your workouts you can see your progress over time, and that makes you feel so pumped!

Good luck with your training and keep us posted!

Current form: Chubby House Cat (lvl4)

Weight objective: 20%

S. 4 P. 6 E. 4 C. 7 I. 8 A. 4 L. 5

Battle log

Current Challenge

Handy linky.