Forums are back in action! ×

I am determined to unwussify my body...and eat better :-)

I want muscle definition.  I want to rock a bikini better than I did before I had kids.  I want to feel better about my self and I want to set a healthier, more active example for my kids.  This is a big change for me and I want to be held accountable so I am putting my desires out into the universe which will hopefully manifest into reality.  :redface-new:   I haven't looked through everything nerdfitness has to offer, but what I've seen so far has impressed me.  I look forward to doing some of the challenges and using the various tools and information to my benefit.  Maybe even join in a few discussions, but that might be asking a bit much of my introvertedness.  That's another thing I'm working on so we shall see.  Well there it is.  I've introduced myself to the nerdfitness universe.  Yay me!  Now, on to creating healthy habits.

Andrea

Hold on kids.  Mama's got squats to do!

"Unwussify" I like it. :)

One good thing about internet forums, for the introverts (like myself), this offers the opportunity to better yourself in an environment where you don't actually have to talk to people (just typing, woohoo)

Hopefully you continue to find motivation and support here. Never be afraid to ask for advice, tips, or tricks!

Welcome, and good luck :)