Forums are back in action! ×

i stumbled on this site a couple months ago, and fell in love with the whole perspective of making my life into a real life RPG. i soon show my girlfriend and she showed equal enthusiasm. we both are not strangers to fitness, but do to some years of busy work schedules and endless nights of video games, we kinda lost track of our health and take out was getting really pricey..

and so.... as a team, to support one another and perhaps with the help of you fellow rebels, we set on our quest to level up our lives. not just to dig ourselves out of the rut me may feel we are in, but to blast that rut into a canyon where we can roam and do as we please.

we both have different goals, where i am 6ft tall 135lbs and skinny as a rail i need to gain muscle mass, she is much shorter and wishes she could fit in her high school clothes again "to keep me outta trouble, lets leave it at that" .

as our first step we decided to try the paleo diet, we loved the idea because if we do it right it can suit both of our goals.

we vowed to stay true to it for a month before we decide to make it a staple of our daily lives forever.

with that said we are currently ending our 2nd week on the diet, and i am glad to say there are no glitches to report.

we did however decide that if we succeed with the diet for the first month we would push on into  reasonable exercise regimens. so be expecting our battle plans soon.

GAME ON!!! :devilish:

• Like 3

You wanna go karate kick pumpkins in the garage?.....Yup!

Level 1 Dark Elf > all stats to zero.

Hei, welcome to the rebellion!

Congratulations on your paleo change. I am sure you will discover new benefits as the time goes by.

Nice thing to start together! It's great you have common goals and can be supportive with each other. That makes things a lot easier!

And you'll find here a lot of supportive people. Just give it a while, start working and keep us updated!

Have a nice day!