Forums are back in action! ×

Keto warrior checking in.

Hey everyone. I originally created this account back in October 2012 but for whatever reason never did anything with it and forgot all about it. I guess I just wasn't really ready to change my ways. So I didn't. I continued doing things the way I always had. I was closer to 500lbs. than 400lbs. and generally hated myself and thought nothing short of surgery could change that. I tried many different things over the years and none of it stuck. Nothing lasted longer than a few weeks. Then in March I started going to Reddit. Soon after I saw a post by someone who lost over 220lbs. since the summer of 2011. That post introduced me to the idea of a ketogenic diet. For the week or so after I was reading all I could about it on the keto subreddit, not sure if it was right for me. Then on March 17, 2013 I woke up and kinda just said fuck it and started. That by far will be the greatest thing I have ever done. I started at around 470lbs and in the 44 weeks since I have gotten down to 295lbs. for the first time in 14 years. I was finally reminded about this site from someone commenting on my last progress post. Then I remembered about that real life RP and the guilds and thought better late than never. So here I am going to start my first challenge and start leveling up.

For those interested you can see my progress album here.http://imgur.com/a/kaNqs

Haggar

Race: Werebear | Class: Rebel

[ Level 0 | STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0 ]

Current Challenge

Awesome job on your loss thus far, you look absolutely amazing!! I was thinking about doing keto as we'll but decided to go with the paleo diet. Keep up the great work, Hun! And welcome ; D I am new myself

xoxo, Jenny

Cheat Days: April 6th and June 7th.  

Goals:  Weight 125/130 and be able to wear a sexy little dress on my birthday.

Yes, I am a huge WWE nerd. I may have a little obsession on Triple H...a little.!