Forums are back in action! ×

Real push ups

I'm a woman of 54 and I have started the Beginner Body Weight workout 11 weeks ago. I always did the push ups on my knees, I could never do them from the toes. But a week ago I tried again and I could do 1! And now I can do 6 already, I never thought I could do them. So I'm very happy and my goal now is to be able to do 20. :joyous:

• Like 4

You'll be hammering out 20 like a beast in no time! Do you have a timeline for how you want to accomplish that?

Level 3 Bearded Assassin

Str: 10     Dex: 9     Sta: 6     Con: 7     Wis: 4     Cha: 3

Current Challenge: Respawn    Past Challenges: 1 2 3

Daily Battle Log   Album

"I'm not losing weight. I'm getting rid of it. I have no intention of ever finding it again."

I am going to do the push ups twice every day. Every time I will try to do one more, if I can do it another one until I can't. The next day I will do the number that I could do the day before and try to add one or two more and repeat this every day.

Today I could do 5 fairly easy, the sixth was difficult and I could do a seventh, but even harder. I don't set a time for reaching 20 because I don't like that. :)