Forums are back in action! ×

Hi,

Found this site a couple of months ago and its premises really struck me.

I hadn't done any sports in 8 years back when I started moving around a bit I never got going to a new gym. Since September I've started going to the gym again. 30/male/Amsterdam, btw. Quite successful for a couple of months, but my motivation is going down in the lost couple of weeks. I haven't gone on the boards before because I am a bit of a lone ranger when it comes to sports. 

And of course I am a complete nerd, with a computer science and philosophy degree, love to read and watch sci-fi/fantasy, recovering gamer since I wasted complete days on WoW. Only game I allow myself to play is Clash of Clans.

I don't really know where to start on the forums or where to begin to put my health and fitness structurally in my life.

Welcome to the rebellion, Feanturi!

As for where to start, your diet is the most important aspect of the fitness journey. Check yours and see if it needs fixing. After that, start trying a few things exercise-wise and stick to what you enjoy.

You already started on the forums by introducing yourself! You can check the pub for general discussions or head over to one fo the sub forums for information on what to do and how to do it.

Good luck and keep us posted! If you feel lost, PM me and I'll find a few info sources for you.

• Like 1

Current form: Chubby House Cat (lvl4)

Weight objective: 20%

S. 4 P. 6 E. 4 C. 7 I. 8 A. 4 L. 5

Battle log

Current Challenge

Handy linky.