Forums are back in action! ×

Hey there. I am excited to be part of this group. I am a 29 year old mother of 1. I have lost 50lbs so far. I am a long distance runner now who constantly struggles with training (because I love running, but want to look like a beast and like to lift heavy) we all know that is two very different body types! haha I am still 10 to 15bls overweight and am trying to accomplish this weight loss this year ...although I prefer to focus on body fat percentage as my goal. I train like a beast but have the most trouble in the kitchen, and with mental motivation, which is why I am very much looking forward to gaining from this site. I have been on my fitness journey for 4 years now. I started at 200lbs. I am happy to say I have completed two half marathons, two mud/obstacle races and am currently training for the Tough Mudder ( which I admit ...scares me a wee bit!) I look forward to meeting others who are on the same journey. :)

Emily :peaceful:

I am happy to say I have completed two half marathons, two mud/obstacle races and am currently training for the Tough Mudder

Ok, so you are my new hero! I have 30 to lose (I am NOT finding it again) and have tinkered with running. I'd like to do a 5k, but we will see.

Good luck!

MelHay333

Melissa Haynes

Human Level 1 (working toward Druid/Ranger)

Str 0 Dex 0 Sta 0 Con 0 Wis 0 Cha 0 

Not all who wander are lost. 

- J.R.R. Tolkien