Forums are back in action! ×

I was in amazing shape a couple of years ago when I had a fancy job and could afford Crossfit. Now that I'm in graduate school, I can't afford Crossfit and so completely fell off the workout wagon. I went on a backpacking trip over the summer and realized that I am no longer in shape, which made me sooooo sad. 

So, I'm back into it! My goals are to get stronger and eventually do a through hike (not sure which one...)

I'm really excited to have found this place. Hopefully I can gain some of the camaraderie that got me motivated to push harder when I went to Crossfit. 

I'm mostly interested in building strength and building my hiking endurance. I've so far been on a program of bodyweight exercises and running. Which I've successfully done for two days! Hopefully I can keep it going...

I've so far been on a program of bodyweight exercises and running. Which I've successfully done for two days! Hopefully I can keep it going...

Yeah for you! Do or do not, there is no try.  :nevreness:

Seriously, you can do it!

MelHay333

Melissa Haynes

Human Level 1 (working toward Druid/Ranger)

Str 0 Dex 0 Sta 0 Con 0 Wis 0 Cha 0 

Not all who wander are lost. 

- J.R.R. Tolkien