Forums are back in action! ×

Getting closer to my goal... Looking for support!

Hi There.

A brief history of me and exercise would be going to the gym for about ten years (not consistently) without ever reaching any of my goals that i have set.IF I'm honest I never really had a goal more defined than "lose weight and tone up"

This changed about a year ago. I found a routine to stick to in the gym and cleaned up my diet. I've lost 30lbs since then and I am looking to lose 10-14 more. In BF% terms I've gone from close to 30% a year ago to under 20% for what feels like the first time ever!

I want to continue this trend of declining body fat% into the mid teens and possibly beyond! Although I don't want to get carried away with myself and I know the changes won't happen overnight... It took years to put on so I can't expect to lose it instantly.

I'm going to set up a battle log. In there I will post about my diet and exercise in more detail and I look forwards to seeing some feedback on that.

Cheers

Stub

Fail to prepare... Prepare to fail.

Hey Stub, welcome aboard!

There's plenty of us willing to help support you :)  Just make sure to post a link to your battle log once you get it setup, k?

Current Challenge: BlamedCat's Rebirth: From Porkins to Poe     Tracking via spreadsheet

"Be very careful, then, how you live - not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil." (Ephesians 5:15&16)

Hi folks, thanks for the welcome.

I'm struggling to find any buttons that let me link things in. I've set up my battle log. Its called stub vs bodyfat. Sorry if the first post seems long!!

Cheers

Stu

It's all good!  There's a link button directly below the size (to the right of font type) you could use that, but we should be able to find you by the title.

Current Challenge: BlamedCat's Rebirth: From Porkins to Poe     Tracking via spreadsheet

"Be very careful, then, how you live - not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil." (Ephesians 5:15&16)