Forums are back in action! ×

Hail, fellow rebels!

I'm totally nerding out right now.

So about me, my fitness has fluctuated radically over the years.

In high school, I took a weightlifting class my fresh and soph years and became somewhat fit but stopped and toward the end of undergrad I weighed 150#s and was as soft as a marshmallow.

In grad school, I began to lift weights on my own and got bigger after spending way too much time on machines but didn't feel very good. I took up boxing and the intense training was fun and I got into great shape at about 215#s. However, my studies limited my time working out and I regressed. After grad school, I started CrossFit after reading about general physical preparedness and seeing 300. It certainly was more enjoyable than the long grind of machines.

After a while, life caught up to me and I gained a lot of weight up to about 245#s. After gaining some much needed wisdom and after having hated running for basically my entire life, I took running up about 18 months ago and completed a half marathon last November comfortably. I've also consistently stuck to CrossFit and have seen consistent gains. It seems pretty obvious I'm going to be a ranger and the leveling up idea seems like a great way to make improvement enjoyable. Basically, I think: D&D + CrossFit + Running = Awesome Nerd Fitness Nirvana

Cheers,

Looner

Luneleger
Race: Human | Class: Adventurer

[Level: 2 | STR 3 | DEX 3 | STA 2 | CON 1 | WIS 4 | CHA 2 ]

Battle Log 1: Sets Off