Forums are back in action! ×

WoOT! :tickled_pink: 

Successfully complete a whole week of pure paleo....well expect for one little mishap on Friday :livid:  ( had a hot pocket) but other than that, 100% paleo.  I noticed though after I had the hot pocket, I became very gasy :disgust:   ( TMI), and I also noticed that I need to up my on fats, cause I would get a starving feeling after a couple of hours of eating.  I haven't really craved carbs much but more of sweets, which is weird cause I don't have a sweet tooth at all! 

I haven't lost any weight nor feel like I have any energy. I always have headaches and tired ( which isn't new to me, the tired part) but its only been a week, so I am sure that'll change.  

But yay me! 

P.S. This weather sucks!! ( Illinois peeps know what I am talking about) Mother Nature won't stop PMSing.  :cold:

Have a nice day everyone! 

rkn6u8.jpg

• Like 1

xoxo, Jenny

Cheat Days: April 6th and June 7th.  

Goals:  Weight 125/130 and be able to wear a sexy little dress on my birthday.

Yes, I am a huge WWE nerd. I may have a little obsession on Triple H...a little.!

Congrats! Feeling anything like this?

http://whole30.com/2013/08/revised-timeline/

Yes, exactly like that! I want to take a nape right now but I woke up at 2 this afternoon and it's only 530pm!

xoxo, Jenny

Yes, I am a huge WWE nerd. I may have a little obsession on Triple H...a little.!

It's Sunday! I've been napping off and on all day. Still in my pj's :tongue:

Of course, it's 2 hours earlier here, so...

Haha, I've been in my pj's all day.. ninja turtles pj's I am repping today lol  

I am about to try on making spicy lime paprika chicken in a bit..wish me luck! lol

xoxo, Jenny

Congrats on getting rid of the processed food! Something I've heard is that when you eliminate all of the crap your body starts to expel the crap that was built up in your body and makes you feel not so good. Maybe that's it? Either way lots of people swear by Paleo so it's probably not going to hurt you. Keep it up!

PS - You are gorgeous. I'm in awe. Almost too distracted to write this. Especially your smile. :)

"I like you just the way you are" - Mr. Rogers

In Br0din's name we gain.

Congrats on getting rid of the processed food! Something I've heard is that when you eliminate all of the crap your body starts to expel the crap that was built up in your body and makes you feel not so good. Maybe that's it? Either way lots of people swear by Paleo so it's probably not going to hurt you. Keep it up!

PS - You are gorgeous. I'm in awe. Almost too distracted to write this. Especially your smile. :)

I am totally blushing right now! Thank you so much :D 

Yeah, that may be it.  I am surprised I haven't gave in yet..we'll see how the next couple of weeks go.

xoxo, Jenny

How'd your chicken turn out?

Not bad to my surprise. My mother said I am now ready to get married lol I am really think about adding cheese back cause I only eat cheese once in a great while ( burgers and tacos) but I'm only on the second week of paleo, so I don't know what do you think? I don't drink milk cause I get sick off it but with cheese I am always okay with. I'm just always hungry!!!

xoxo, Jenny