Forums are back in action! ×

After a couple years of letting myself go and not moving much i just went on a half hour run/jog (aided by zombies, run!). I'm sore and tired but i did it! This is just the beginning of my training for the color run and zombie apocalypse. I just need better shoes.

• Like 1

In brightest day, In blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight, Let those who worship evils might, beware my power, GREEN LANTERNS LIGHT!

I have heard good things about that app.  Definitely better to work on good form instead of trying to just slowly jog a long distance.  Sprint workouts at 100, 200, & 400 meters will do far more for you than jogging a 5k at a 10min/mile pace.

im just trying to ease back into it right now and get my stamina back. I have checked out a few different running forms and Im trying to decide which is right for me.

In brightest day, In blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight, Let those who worship evils might, beware my power, GREEN LANTERNS LIGHT!

Hey! Big woot on the running :D I'm always in awe of anyone that can run. I suck donkey ass at it. What did you think of Zombies Run!? Is it worth getting?

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Hey! Big woot on the running :D I'm always in awe of anyone that can run. I suck donkey ass at it. What did you think of Zombies Run!? Is it worth getting?

I love it. if it wasnt for that app i wouldnt have even started running. I highly reccommend it.