Forums are back in action! ×

I have almost no photos of myself :o I hate how I look. There's probably something wrong with that but, meh.. As long as I don't have to see photos, I can live with it ;)

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Why thank you! But you're forgetting "Never trust the internet". That's the only photo of me that looks like that, it's a complete fluke, lol!

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Ooohh... photography talk... I can kinda relate Hal, my Fiance has plenty of pictures of herself as well. More often than not they're not all that flattering, but that's intentional... :-)

• Like 2

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

maybe Ill get the word Guzzi across my chest :tongue:

Be proud, get it across your forehead. :peaceful:

Think I'll get "shouldn't be allowed out in public unsupervised". :tongue:

"Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult"

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

A little????? ;)

Talking body mods... I had a section of pelvis removed. Nothing there but fresh air (well, not really but you know what I mean). Does that count as a mod??

I had both my nipples pierced in 2006.  Like my tattoo, I liked how I could wear a shirt and hide them.  I took them out after awhile because I got into rock climbing and a few other outdoors sports and having them in became too much of a risk.

I've considered other tattoos but the price always stops me from getting them.  It's hard to drop hundreds on an awesome tattoo when I could buy a gun instead.

• Like 1

"Inside of me there are two dogs. One of the dogs is mean and evil. The other dog is good. The mean dog fights the good dog, all of the time."  When asked which dog wins, he reflected for a moment and replied "The one I feed the most."

Driftwood's Battle Log

First Challenge:  24 Feb - 6 April 2014

Second Challenge (Monks) :  14 April - 25 May 2014

I had both my nipples pierced in 2006.  Like my tattoo, I liked how I could wear a shirt and hide them.  I took them out after awhile because I got into rock climbing and a few other outdoors sports and having them in became too much of a risk.

I've considered other tattoos but the price always stops me from getting them.  It's hard to drop hundreds on an awesome tattoo when I could buy a gun instead.

I can see where having your nipples getting hooked on things could be an issue.

In brightest day, In blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight, Let those who worship evils might, beware my power, GREEN LANTERNS LIGHT!

I can see where having your nipples getting hooked on things could be an issue.

that's what happened to my brother. the thing got straight up torn out of his flesh. and i'm pretty sure it never healed right, so he's got a nipple that's slightly split in half.  :blink: ugh. i can't even imagine.... ugh.

• Like 1

level 4 elf ranger
STR | 6    DEX | 5    STA | 6    CON | 4    WIS | 4    CHA | 8