Forums are back in action! ×

wow, herbalife....

I have never been a fan of those weird quick diet things where you replace 2 meals with shakes and eat a bunch of their approved bars throughout the day.....but I just had the misfortune of having a facebook friend jump on the wellness coach bandwagon...everything is a cheesy informertial now when it comes to the posts......and I can't help but be floored by how scammy this whole work from home and fire your boss..ear up to 1,500 a month by selling herbalife while you spend every day taking our supplements.....also I realized that working my normal job I make about $1,200 a month anyways.

sorry for the weird rant..just been feeling the nag to do so, and I figured a sight devoted to healthy living would appreciate it better than a facebook rant lol.

"An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered." - G.K. Chesterton 

its so irritating! it feels like its just a marketing ploy with weight loss as one of the things you can just buy, and whats worse...they are just shakes where you consume less calories...just do that with your own dang food it is so much cheaper! 

"An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered." - G.K. Chesterton 

Heh, them multi-level marketing schemes are always a nightmare with people coming at you with fanatical fervour of trying to "convert" you to their product (which is usually overpriced and unregulated in content)

"A professional knows the limits of his knowledge. An amateur does not know the limits of his knowledge. A dilettante does not know that there are any limits to his knowledge." 

Ha... I use to be a seller of Herbalife, and user. It was okay, and their stuff worked. However, the moment you get off of it, you gain everything back. I lost 30 pounds a few years ago, being on it, and then within just a few months afterwards - not being on it - gained it all back.

I'm with y'all though. All natural is better, and better for you. Plus the marketing of it is a little absurd and uncomfortable. I still have friends who sell it, and it works for them... good. But not this guy!

Pastor Curtis
Race: Mountain Dwarf | Class: Druid
[Level: 2 | STR 2 | DEX 4 | STA 3 | CON 3 | WIS 6 | CHA 2]

Journey: #1

Items in My Satchel

1 Gem of Portation

Dried fish

A Pastor must display in his own life that which he desires his people to be.  - Santino Cantalupo

A man without self-control is like a city broken into and left without walls. - Proverbs 25:28

Blog:  The Life Trend  |  Twitter:  @TheCurtisThomas  |  Facebook:  fb.com/curtisdavidthomas

Total weight lose in current challenge:

80%
80%