Forums are back in action! ×

Regaining courage to start again!

Hi there,

It has been a long time since I have logged on to the Rebel forum and anything to do with nerd fitness! My name is Leah, 35, live in Monbulk - Victoria/Australia. I am married - coming up to 12 years this March and have 2 boys 9 & 6 1/2. I was also recently pregnant, however unfortunately miscarried and this brought up a lot of unresloved issues. Was it my diet, was I too stressed at work, not enough or too much excercise, sleep....so many questions! Well, I need to start somewhere and here I am again. I have been reading more on Paleo through Paleo Leap which is a great site for eating tips and nutrition...and again, here I am on nerd fitness trying to keep to some accountability. So, I will start my accountability page again documenting eating, excercise and the all important cheat days (I always feel bad about cheat days, but know they are a part of everyday life and I need to deal with them!) When I feel ready I will start one of the six week challenges - not sure which group I will be in as my goals will evidently change from what they were last year. Anyway, I hope to keep to my healthy eating challenges and hopefully will see some changes really soon. Look forward to chating more! :pride:

Welcome back Leah! My wife went through a couple miscarriages before we figured out that she had some underlying health issues. There's no way I can understand your pain, but I know what it was like watching her go through it. Just stay strong and remember that there's always something great on the horizon. I wish you the best of luck in your new endeavors.

• Like 1

Level 3 Half-Elf Assassin

STR= 9.5  DEX= 14  STA=4  CON=3  WIS=3  CHA=2

Current Challenge

"Whether you think you can, or you think you can't... you're right."  ~Henry Ford