Forums are back in action! ×

i want to be a hot badass

hahahaha oooh myyyy word. too funny we WERE babies! like this one!

introduce-baby-to-dog.jpg

i absolutely remember the day i was writing about. how weird. can't believe that was a year ago. and this is what i looked like at boxing...

...we, each of us, are responsible for our own fulfillment. Nobody else can provide it for us, and to believe otherwise is to delude ourselves dangerously and to program for eventual failure every relationship we enter. - Tom Robbins

Current Challenge: Life, man.

HA! Absolutely the best way to start a Friday morning! "hi-yaaa!"

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

Oh man I'm so glad I clicked "today's posts" to see this blast from the past. I love seeing Knightwatch, LW, seth, Laura, and jdanger right in the middle of welcoming Mama T over a year ago. And Loren's prediction about the opening of the Crossfit can o' worms.

The Tin Man: Cyborg Ranger

Tin Man's Out of Date Epic Quest

I am what I do.

Oh man I'm so glad I clicked "today's posts" to see this blast from the past. I love seeing Knightwatch, LW, seth, Laura, and jdanger right in the middle of welcoming Mama T over a year ago.

yeah i hadn't even met Seth yet! the madness.

And Loren's prediction about the opening of the Crossfit can o' worms.

ha right? if only he knew how it'd all unfold... unless he did. LOREN ARE YOU PSYCHIC???

...we, each of us, are responsible for our own fulfillment. Nobody else can provide it for us, and to believe otherwise is to delude ourselves dangerously and to program for eventual failure every relationship we enter. - Tom Robbins

Current Challenge: Life, man.