Forums are back in action! ×

Seth's Woots

I kind of forgot about this thread...

Woots for the past few days:

Paid off a ton of my student loans, as they were really starting to nag me.

Got to two plates on my dead lifts. Really need to work on grip strength before I progress any further here.

You ever see those guys who look like they totally used to be in shape?
I'm working to get back to that...

Haven't exactly added to this thread all too regularly, but this past week has been pretty woot worthy. I wanted to share with everyone because a lot of the things that I've accomplished is because of the poking and prodding, I mean helpful encouragement, of my fellow rebels.

This past week, I hit 300lbs for 5RM @205bw for both squats and dead lifts. I also just went out shopping today for some random presents and ended up picking up two new shirts for myself. One is a "fitted" and the other is a "slim fit". I don't think I could consider myself a true slim fit, but the fact that this shirt looks damn good on me has me pumped beyond belief.

Thanks to everyone for pushing me through this last challenge. :D

Congrats dude. I've also been buying the slim fit shirts. Great marketing gimmick isn't it? I also picked up some athletic fit suits and they are stll loose in the torso. It's a perk and woot-worthy but hard on the wallet. Well, after I donate my old clothes maybe someone can use it at an interview and get a job...

i don't care what u think of me. unless u think i'm awesome. in which case u're right.

Intro - Workout Log - ABS Log - Fitness Philosophy - Accountability - NERDEE - Weight Maintenance

This past week, I hit 300lbs for 5RM @205bw for both squats and dead lifts. I also just went out shopping today for some random presents and ended up picking up two new shirts for myself. One is a "fitted" and the other is a "slim fit". I don't think I could consider myself a true slim fit, but the fact that this shirt looks damn good on me has me pumped beyond belief.

Cripes man, you are crushing the weights hard lately. I'm super impressed and more than a bit envious. New FAIL goal: catch up to Seth.

Nice! One of my goals for next year is going to be to look good in those express fitted shirts. I almost got there last time I lost weight, so we'll see.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

A large Express MX1 Fitted is a perfect fit for me at my current build. Pretty pumped by that... they're so stretchy and shiny. And I keep getting massive coupons from them in the mail.

Love me some bargain fashion shopping. Sartorial MeatHead for life.