Forums are back in action! ×

Hi,

My weight loss journey started 2 months back. Started working out and eating clean , lost 8 kg(17.6 lbs) . goal is to reach 10% body fat and to get the ripped look.

I have always struggled with my weight issues it affected my confidence and hence i always lived on the sidelines.

Hoping to change that once and for all.  :redface-new:

• Like 1

OMG - well done on the 8kg so far *high five* but let's make one thing clear. We are a bad ass bunch of Rebels who don't stand for no toe dippin! It's time to kick those self doubts into touch, get your awesome on, and get your ass off the sidelines! Roawr!!!! ;)

Hope to see you around!

• Like 2

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Fully understand the lack of believing in yourself and I still struggle with it all the time but when it comes to fitness I have no self doubt. As long as your keeping track of the little victories then there is no reason to doubt yourself. To be honest I find fitness to be a good building ground for believing in yourself due to the fact you can monitor those little victories. Clearly you know what you want to achieve and it must be working as you have already knocked out 8 kg. So just keep up the good work and you will make it.

• Like 1

What we are born with, we must make our own
Or it remains a mere appurtenance.
-Faust