Forums are back in action! ×

WHY is women's clothing so annoyingly transparent?

Yeah, just picking a relatively classic style that you can use year after year is the bomb... mine's chinos, band or solid color T-shirts/button-up shirts, a blazer, and sneakers or chukkas. T-shirts plus a blazer looks so dressed up compared to just a T-shirt and it is so cheap! The only more expensive part is the blazer, but honestly, these are investments. I went to H&M last week and got seven nice, non-transparent tees for like 20 euros. Good times. Where do you buy clothes clothes aishahhope? Generally online-only things I like cannot be shipped to europe or are extremely expensive. And I know this isn't for everyone, but I sometimes take inspiration from http://www.qwearfashion.com/ 

I mostly buy from Islamic clothing stores but they have some great options if you're looking for pants, long skirts, or long-sleeved tops. Al-Mujalbaba is hands-down one of the best I've ever shopped with...my clothes from there have lasted over five years and I order fairly regularly. She sells comfy koshibo palazzo pants. EastEssence and Shukr both have beautiful tops, skirts, and pants (EastEssence is also really inexpensive when it comes to tops). They ship internationally although I'm not sure what the cost for that is like. I get most of my t-shirts and hoodies from WeLoveFine (ponies FTW).

Thanks for introducing me to QwearFashion! I love it.

Hope

LEVEL 0 | DEEP DWARF | ADVENTURER

STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0

Backstory |  Facebook || Challenges: 

"Certainty of death...small chance of success...what are we waiting for?" - Gimli

Did you just happen to have those images to hand, or did you actually google "women in see-though cycling shorts"??????

Now get outta here!!!!! We're not derailing this thread too... ;)

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Yeah well... On that note Do Not follow the links from RandMart....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a serious dislike for you right now... you say this, when I'm at work....

ooohh.... I got a phone... BRB!

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

I warned you!!!!

Oh God! I'm dying! The tears are running down my face, and my stomach aches from laughing!

You want some bleach for your eyes??????? :D

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

I warned you!!!!

Oh God! I'm dying! The tears are running down my face, and my stomach aches from laughing!

You want some bleach for your eyes??????? :D

Can't get to the facebook one... I'll have to try later....

and I've got bleach on hand, I keep a 10 gallon jug in the garage just for times like this...

Glad to be of some entertainment...

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

I mostly buy from Islamic clothing stores but they have some great options if you're looking for pants, long skirts, or long-sleeved tops. Al-Mujalbaba is hands-down one of the best I've ever shopped with...my clothes from there have lasted over five years and I order fairly regularly. She sells comfy koshibo palazzo pants. EastEssence and Shukr both have beautiful tops, skirts, and pants (EastEssence is also really inexpensive when it comes to tops). They ship internationally although I'm not sure what the cost for that is like. I get most of my t-shirts and hoodies from WeLoveFine (ponies FTW).

Thanks for introducing me to QwearFashion! I love it.

Heck, I'm throwing my fave online place in as well.  Don't take it at face value, you can tweak the sleeves, neck & length on many of these for modesty, or immodesty's sake!

www.eshakti.com

Crazyjerseygirl, Level 1 Beast Adventurer
STR 3|DEX 2|STA 3|CON 2|WIS 4|CHA 1

Wait! What............?