Forums are back in action! ×

Under 300 for the first time in a while

Alright so I've been under for over a month, but i've been busy and have had no internet but here at work. I finally achieved part one of my long term goals of being under 300lbs and staying there. currently hovering around 291-289 but ultimately I finally got past that bastard of a number. Now aiming for the goal weight I've been told to aim for by doctors of 250lbs. It's nice to be actually seeing those results, especially since I don't see it in the mirror that much.

• Like 2

Hey hey hey... Don't get hung up on that, if that makes you healthy, then it is a great accomplishment. And don't you realise, some of us ladies *like* big, barrel chested guys! I've posted quite a bit on the subject actually... ;)

Kudos on the weight loss, and don't worry that you can't see the difference. You will be the last one to see it. It always works like that.

Woot woot!

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Congratulations!  Keep up the good work.  Nothing wrong with being barrel chested.  After the apocolypse, looting teams are going to need tanks like you. 

• Like 1

Awesome...of course you can't see it, you look at yourself everyday. For some added motivation go meetup with a friend or family member you haven't seen in awhile, they will see the difference immediately.

Sweat dries, Blood clots, Bones heal. Suck it up Marine.

Semper Fi, Do or die!

Congrats on the weight loss!

I echo what Squeak said. I went to see some friends I hadn't seen in three months and their reactions were quite the confidence boost!

Level 3 Bearded Assassin

Str: 10     Dex: 9     Sta: 6     Con: 7     Wis: 4     Cha: 3

Current Challenge: Respawn    Past Challenges: 1 2 3

Daily Battle Log   Album

"I'm not losing weight. I'm getting rid of it. I have no intention of ever finding it again."

And don't you realise, some of us ladies *like* big, barrel chested guys! I've posted quite a bit on the subject actually... ;)

I second this. ^^

Anyway, grats on your weight loss!! :D

Gilgamelissa

race: wood elf | class: assassin

str 5 | dex 2 | sta 3 | con 3 | wis 0 | cha 0

"Mood? What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises — no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting." - Frank Herbert, Dune

logintroductionfirst challenge | second challenge | third challenge (current)