Forums are back in action! ×

I'll take "Potent Potables" for $200, Alex

I think I might have found a new favorite drink. Just got some of this yesterday and Holy crap is it good...

http://patronspirits.1-877-spirits.com/patron-xo-cafe-incendio

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Here in Texas, Shiner put their Holiday Cheer seasonal on the shelves recently... Dark Bavarian wheat beer, with flavors of peach, pecan, and praline (all Texas, all good).

Came home from a weekend on the deer lease and my wife surprised me with a sixer! She's the best.

"Strong in purpose and strong in action; strong within and strong without; strong against foes that are seen and strong against foes that are unseen; all the way up and all the way down, all the way around and all the way through; first, last and always—strong!"

Why has this thread been abandoned???? Don't worry Beer Thread, I still love you! :wub:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No drinks have been had here for a little while, so I have nothing to add... though after Christmas I'll have a few more I can drop on here...

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

I'll be celebrating with an Olde Hickory Lindley Park tonight!  Local imperial stout brewed with honey and raspberries and aged in bourbon barrels... awesome mix of raspberry and bourboney bite!  YUM :)

Tell me, if you had the strength to take another step, could you do it?

Level ?? Bard & Monk of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

Y'all. I am in a moscow mule phase. Not only because it's tasty and delicious (dare I say, too delicious), but also because it comes in a super adorable copper mug! I went to a restaurant and ordered one recently, and the server told us that they started off with 9 in their bar stock, and 4 had magically disappeared because the patrons keep taking them home. Boo at the theft, but I couldn't really be super mad about it.

There's also a drink at a place I frequent these days called the whiskey smash (no, it's not Cheesecake Factory) that is... you guessed it... tasty and delicious.

I'm not much of a drinker in general, but that could change with the discovery of drinks that I actually enjoy having.

I had a nice bottle of boondoggle the other day, anyone else tried it? It's been popping up in selection boxes over here in the UK. Fairly tasty.

yeah, had one on Saturday, very nice, also had the Marstons Pride as well, still tasty!

Got the rest to work through, however, I've also got a cox of American craft stuff - including Okells and Rogue!

• Like 1

I had a nice bottle of boondoggle the other day, anyone else tried it? It's been popping up in selection boxes over here in the UK. Fairly tasty.

Yup! Rather enjoyed it too. I think it was Morrisons I got it in.... **scratches head** Yeah, pretty sure that's where it was.

Sent from my stoopid phone which hates me I swear.

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Sweet!

You know, I was just thinking of this thread today.

But I haven't had any really good beer lately :(

So it's your fault, is it?!?!

**rolls her sleeves up and fixes stern look on her face**

"Barfly - you're a disgrace to your username! Now get your arse in gear and do something about it this instant!"

Says the girl who can't drink. :(

The drugs are good and all, but I still prefer beer...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

For some reason, while sitting at my desk, my body decided to tell me that about three beers would be excellent right now.

Unfortunately, I don't have three beers.   

Nor am I entirely certain how the rest of my coworkers would feel if I was sitting here knocking a few back in the middle of the afternoon.

Did I offer advice in my post?  Please keep the following in mind:

• I am not a doctor nor any other kind of medical professional.
  • I am not a lawyer.
  • I am not a mental health provider
  • I am not a nutritionist
  • Your mileage may vary
  • I don't do anything in moderation
  • I have lots of injuries & if you train like me, you probably will too.