Forums are back in action! ×

I'll take "Potent Potables" for $200, Alex

Will have to look later... but noted.

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Angry Orchard is made by Boston Beer Company [AKA Sam Adams] whom I'm really beginning to despise. They say they're a craft brewery, but with output of 2.5 million barrels last year, they're certainly the tallest midget in the circus

Did you see BrewDogs, when they went to BOS and worked with Jim Koch? He's kind of a dick

PLUS, there's this

http://beerandwhiskeybros.com/2014/01/16/bwb-exclusive-jim-koch-and-tony-magee-respond-to-the-rebel-ipa-conflict/

Honestly I've never been big on the whole "craft" anything,whether it's beer, jerky or whatever... to me, everyone is in the same pot and no one get's treated any differently. As for him being a dick, that's expected in this day and age, many company owners are dicks and it's how they got where they are, can't really fault em for it.

I have no brand loyalty, I simply go with what tastes/feels/looks good, and if I find something better, then I'll drop AO, and go there, even if I have to pay a little more. That Zombie Killer that was posted earlier sounds like a fair candidate for me to change too... and if so, I'll come back here and be posting that I'm a fan of B.Nektar.

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

This has got to be the fastest expanding thread on here! Little over 6 hours and we're on page 3 already!!!  Obviously there was a real pent up need amongst us to discuss LOTS OF BEER!!!

And the original poster just so happens to be called Barfly.... It's poetic ;) 

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

This has got to be the fastest expanding thread on here! Little over 6 hours and we're on page 3 already!!!  Obviously there was a real pent up need amongst us to discuss LOTS OF BEER!!!

And the original poster just so happens to be called Barfly.... It's poetic ;)

And ironic. I hate the bar scene :)

• Like 1

The past is only smoke in a dream.

Lvl 6 Ranger Berzerker

STR 9 DEX 4 STA 9 CON 8 WIS 2 CHA 8

Barfly ain't even tryin'...

I'm a big fan of beer of all sorts, and sometimes will dabble in the lager end of the pool, although it might be cliche, I love a bit o' Guinness (but not that "extra cold" BS that some pubs seem to serve, why have extra cold guinness? you can't taste it!). When you go to Twickenham to watch the rugby it's either Guinness or Greene King IPA, which tastes like soap & nightmares.

Whoever thought it was a good idea to put chocolate in stout needs to be sat down and lectured on reevaluating their life.

Wait... that's chocolate... tastes like bad coffee to me...

My first challenge