Forums are back in action! ×

I'll take "Potent Potables" for $200, Alex

Please note that I DID NOT make a smart-ass Guzzi/Drafty Kilt remark. Thank you :D

Yeah, you have no idea how tempted I was either... Really people, you shouldn't post stuff like that when you know I'm around. ;)

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

My local grocery store just put in a growler filling station so I'm on a quest to try and sample as many New York/Vermont brewed beers one growler at a time

so far I've had

Lake Placid Ubu Ale, which not an IPA, but has a nice dark amber color and finishes smooth

Ithaca Flower Power IPA, which was a nice crisp hoppy IPA with out it being overboard on the hops

Samuel Adams Cold Snap which is a Witbier, which admittingly I don't drink a lot of but I still thought was pretty good

Switchback Ale, which was the first time I bought filled the growler, but it was pretty good from what I remember

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim

Although I think that Jay's method is much more fun

Yeah, I'm down with that too :D

Damn you people and all your talk of beer! I'm trying to stay off the empty calories and somehow ended up leaving Morrisons with 6 different bottles of the stuff.

Anyone tried any of the beers from the Ringwood Brewery? I bought a couple of them (Boon Doogle and Forty Niner) based purely on the fact that their logo is a Wild Boar. Same as the Campbell crest :D

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Damn! Went camping last night and you know all those nice beers that I was going to savour over the next week or two?

Yeah, I drank them all :D

Posted Image

Took my leather tankard with me so I could drink them in style. :D Nothin better than sitting round a campfire with a good beer. (The one without a label was the framboise. Mmmm....)

• Like 4

^^^^^^^ What is this???? Who the Hell is Bearded_Dragon???

Argh!!! I can hardly keep up when people change their profile pic, let alone change their name. Grrrrr! ;)

^^^^^^^ What is this???? Who the Hell is Bearded_Dragon???

Argh!!! I can hardly keep up when people change their profile pic, let alone change their name. Grrrrr! ;)

I realised when I first joined that I went a little bit "formal" so I've been wanting to change my name for AAAAAges. Now that I have, I can't help but feel that this one is so unbelieveably and totally lame, but I'm stuck with it for a while :(

It's not lame! But if you really want to change it, just give me your log in details. I'll post under your name... With the amount of drivel I post, you'd be able to change it in a week, lol! :D