Forums are back in action! ×

Hey, folks!

BlindTiger here, new to the community and starting down the path of the assassin.

I'm a former US Marine, so my fitness knowledge is a little above the curve, and so is my overall health, but I'll have to admit that I've let my fitness slack over the years, and I'm starting about where I was when I first arrived at MCRD San Diego. 

I work in my local ER as a unit clerk, and it involves a lot of sitting, but I've recently talked the administration into putting in a standing / sitting work station for us, and that's been helping get me up and on my feet a lot more.  Outside of work, I love to move.  I'm car-free and I walk and ride my bicycle everywhere.  I also enjoy running, climbing, backpacking, camping, and I'm working on getting my archery up to the point that I can hunt this next deer season.  I shoot a 55lb recurve barebow and I'm getting much better with every season that goes by.

My goals are to start learning parkour, to get back to the point that I can pass a USMC physical fitness test again, and to generally get much more endurance.

I'm looking forward to meeting my fellow rebels.

Game on!

• Like 2