Forums are back in action! ×

I have an idea...

If you like the music, look up 2 steps from hell... they do movie trailer music, and they're good at what they do.

I'll have to think about it for a bit, see what I can come up with. I am a big fan of the Dead Space trailers though.... maybe work that angle...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRXQsQKGqIU

Yeah, I already told myself to look up Two Steps From Hell. This song just gives me that push to actually do it. Haha!

I like the Twinkle Twinkle Little Star one. But that in Fluttershy voice? That'll be nice 'n creepy indeed. ^_^

• Like 1

If you don't shoot, you'll miss by default.

Thanks, guys.

@Seven. One of my favs, of course I grew up with them :tongue:

@Guzzi. That groupie stage right is Mrs. Barfly ;)

@Insanity. I was the driver that night :-/

Then you get a lot more points...

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Yaaaayyyy!!!!! I got a star! :star:

I couldn't have said which one even if my life depended on it. You've got a nice voice btw, and your accent isn't strong at all. You can hear it a little in the rhythm of your speech, but even then it was pretty minimal. I'm very impressed.

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

I did read British English at uni for a year...

That explains it.... You use quite a lot of very British language. I've wondered about that a few times.

I'd love to have your level of competency in another language. *feels more than a little jealous*

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Well, I want to keep to British rather than mixing with American, and since I've done my fair deal of reading Harry Potter, watching Doctor Who and Skins and since most English-speakers I end up talking to are Brits I find it easier to stick to one kind of English. Otherwise I'll just cock up sooner or later.

Plus, brits make better beer, whisky and tea (not to mention food) than the Americans, so I might as well settle with the better side, right?

Plus, brits make better beer, whisky and tea (not to mention food) than the Americans, so I might as well settle with the better side, right?

Music to my ears! :D

Oh well, I'll just have to stand by what we do well. Like, gun violence.

USA! USA! USA!

You also do rock and punk well. And hamburgers. And these days there's quite a few breweries doing high-quality american beer :)

What about us Colonials? We do good things.........kangaroo steaks, Victa Lawnmowers, Hills Hoist and stuff!

Lol, I actually had to google two out of three ;-) But you DO make Foster's, which is my favourite easy-drink lager!

• Like 2

But you DO make Foster's, which is my favourite easy-drink lager!

Ugh! You disgust me.

;)

Oh no!!!!! We've done it again! It's true, all threads lead to beer! Quick, someone post something "On Topic". Maybe a video of them drinking beer.....? :D

Ugh! You disgust me.

;)

Oh no!!!!! We've done it again! It's true, all threads lead to beer! Quick, someone post something "On Topic". Maybe a video of them drinking beer.....? :D

I have an idea!

It involves duct tape, a banana and a fuzzy sock... I can't tell you what it is, but does anyone wanna help?

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)