Forums are back in action! ×

Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls

Who is playing?  Got my Crusader to L19 and thru all of Act 1 last night.  Lots of fun so far.  The Justice skill surprised me.  Lets me play the Pally as a ranged guy if I want.

Level 1 Satyr Adventurer/Assassin    

Age: 36, Height: 5'9", Weight: 238.6, Pants Size: 40Str 2 | Dex 3 | Sta 2 | Con 4 | Wis 1 | Cha 3

My tracking thread: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/26623-ssquirrels-list-of-everything/

Goals: 200 pounds, the old size 36 leather pants in my closet :)

Alice: But I don't want to go among mad people.Cheshire Cat: Oh, you can't help that. Most everyone's mad here.  You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself.

I'm defiantly all about this right now. Feel free to add me. Volatile#1378 There is also a NF community there ;)

I'm in a clan w/a buddy of mine that I have played WoW with off and on for 10 years, but I'm down to add fellow nerds :)

Age: 36, Height: 5'9", Weight: 238.6, Pants Size: 40Str 2 | Dex 3 | Sta 2 | Con 4 | Wis 1 | Cha 3

My tracking thread: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/26623-ssquirrels-list-of-everything/

Alice: But I don't want to go among mad people.Cheshire Cat: Oh, you can't help that. Most everyone's mad here.  You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself.

I'm in a clan w/a buddy of mine that I have played WoW with off and on for 10 years, but I'm down to add fellow nerds :)

It's a community instead of a clan, so it's just an extra in game channel for us. You won't have to leave your clan and we are not limited to the number of members like a clan is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lycan Druid- Chaotic Good 

It's a community instead of a clan, so it's just an extra in game channel for us. You won't have to leave your clan and we are not limited to the number of members like a clan is.

Sweet.  hagen_kirk@yahoo.com is my email.  Not sure what my other handle is on there,

I mainly watch my boyfriend play right now, since he just got the expansion on PC and we're waiting for it to come out on ps4 to play together... he's a level 24 crusader ATM.  

“Letting it get to you. You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now is all that counts.†-The Doctor

Website ||  Facebook || Twitter ||  MFP  || Pinterest  || Current Challenge ||  My Written Goals

:love_heart:    :love_heart:

Grinded my WD to 70 in short order, than decided that he wasn't working for me anymore. Started a Crusader, and holy crap, they can soak A LOT of dmg, while dealing A LOT of dmg.

They can't kill single targets as fast as my WD can, but when it comes to 40+ mobs, my Crusader just walks into the fray, laughs maniacally, and shit starts to die.

I am very much enjoying the Crusader. I played a very well geared prot pally in WoW for the last 7 or so years, so the ability to live forever, and kill multiple mobs faster than I can kill a solo mob really appeals to me.