Forums are back in action! ×

Everquest Next: Landmark Beta Invites

Hello Nerds

I have given all my Closed Beta keys for the video game Everquest Next: Landmark away. An online sandbox game that takes Mindcraft to the next level.

Cheers

Deslok

• Like 2
Deslok

Level 2 Human Adventurer

Stats: STR - 4 DEX - 3 STA - 3 CON - 3 WIS - 3 CHA - 2

Begin Date: 1/6/2014 - Target Date: 1/5/2015

Begin Weight: 302.5 lbs - Current Weight: 288.0 lbs - Target Weight: 200 lbs

Height: 5'8" - Age: 43

Daily Battle Log No longer updated

6  Week Challenges

4th challenge

I Floop the Pig!

Argh!  I've been fiendishly trying to get into EQ:Next! 

Seriously, you are hard pressed to find a bigger oldschool EQ nerd than I was.

For shadowknights, I helped write a lot of posts on shadowknight.org back in the day breaking down the mathematical threat generation values of every skill/spell the SKs had to ensure that a proper SK never lost aggro.  Ever.  When you are helping determine the threat generation values of everything in an era before addons to games - you are a nerd for that game lol.

• Like 1

level 4 Gnoll warrior
STR 6|DEX 5|STA 4|CON 5|WIS 5|CHA 2

Building a better Raev, part 1.

Goal: working set of 350# squat, 235# bench, 370# deadlift, 15% or lower BF%

Fix slight pelvic tilt, reinforce lower back to help disc issue

I loved original EQ is was such a great game to play. There was no rush to end game cause there was such a trip to get there. I am excited for EQ:Next but that isn't going to be out til maybe next year so I have to be happy playing Landmark which should be called EQ:Minecraft.

Deslok

Level 2 Human Adventurer

Stats: STR - 4 DEX - 3 STA - 3 CON - 3 WIS - 3 CHA - 2

Begin Date: 1/6/2014 - Target Date: 1/5/2015

Begin Weight: 302.5 lbs - Current Weight: 288.0 lbs - Target Weight: 200 lbs

Height: 5'8" - Age: 43

Daily Battle Log No longer updated

6  Week Challenges

4th challenge

I Floop the Pig!

Oh EQ... How I loved you... I looked into EQ:N, but then realized that I was so hooked on EQ, and decided that it is a game I should take a pass on. 

IMO, the best expansion to any game EVER was Planes of Power. 

I was one of the top 10 warr tanks on my server.

The pseudo tanks (pallys and *cough*cough* SKs :P) just couldn't soak the dmg of a well geared and AA'ed main tank. 

Didn't quite go into the game as deep as theorycrafting threat levels of my chosen class, but my best friend and I led open raids from T1 to Elemental planes. Everything from Manatech to Mith Marr, Rallos Zek, to Bertox, Hedge to Ryda Dar. We even led the world first open Agnarr kill in Bastion of Thunder. 

We had Vallon Zek so dialed in we used to 5-man him in PoTact. One of the biggest dick moves I have ever done was the 5 of us ran past a 40+ man raid that wiped on trash to kill VZ before the raid could get rezzed and clear the rest of the trash. We invited them all to the raid, and gave them their flags, but the loot was ours. 

I was on Lanys before the server migration, then joined The Shadow Order after that. Tunare server I think is where we were.