Forums are back in action! ×

Greetings, from the land down under

Hey guys,

I'm 26 years old from Australia (a big shout out to all fellow Aussies on NF!) I am an avid listener of Jonathan Bailor's 'Smarter Science of Slim' podcast and heard Steve Kamb on one of the many bonus podcasts on the show and thought that I should check out NF and see what it's all about - and I like what I see, so here I am!

Over the course of last year, as you could probably tell from me listening to Smarter Science of Slim, I ate (and am continuing to eat) paleo whenever I can - lost 5-8kgs just from eating right, went down 1-2 dress sizes and I feel quite good with myself - so much so, I went to the US over my Dec-January holiday break and splashed out on a new wardobe! (And so good value too!)

This year, I am focusing on going to the gym, building some muscle and reduce my body fat percentage. I will need some advice on the best exercises/routines to do so I hope that I have come to the right place!

I also do soccer refereeing during the winter season and want to get much fitter for it (imagine doing 3-4 games, literally non-stop on a Saturday morning!) so I am looking forward to getting some tips on both endurance running AND sprinting.

That's all from me.

Cheers

• Like 1

G'day and welcome to NF :)

What a difference eating Paleo makes eh? Nice work dropping dress sizes  :encouragement:

Where are you based? We have Sydney meetups from time to time.

Aussie thread here if you want to find other folk near you

Endor, LVL 45 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

Feb-March 2022 Challenge