Forums are back in action! ×

4 months down!

3 months of dedication and commitment. Seems like it went fast. Went from 245lbs ~33% bf to 208lbs ~18%bf. Completed every single day of insanity (was completely insane), followed paleo diet, started lifting again last month. Some major achievements- hit 30 pullups!, 335lb 1rep max bench, ran a 22:45 5k, and just finishing insanity. Next checkpoint is sub 200lbs and then eventually 185lbs 8%bf. Have been doing a sprint workout 6days/week during lunch and will continue to lift using a full body workout 4days/week at night.

Feel a ton better on paleo, though with the lifting I am getting HUNGRY. Currently eating ~2100cals/day. WOOT :-)

Update: 4 months

Still keeping up with everything pretty well. Injured my shoulders mid April and they still havn't healed so I am going to take a full month off of lifting so they can heal up. Will switch to Insanity T25 for evenings and keep the sprint workout at lunch. Hopefully I don't loose too much muscle. Only a 2lb weight loss this month but I am down to around 16% bf so I gained some muscle. A little dissapointed I havn't reached 200lbs yet. Seems to be slowing down a lot. Dropping calories by 200 for this month since I won't be lifting. Month 3-4 photo looks better- more definition and vascularity.

post-28354-0-30564300-1399182677_thumb.j

Wow, you've really accomplished a lot! And you look awesome, too. Congratulations :D

Gilgamelissa

race: wood elf | class: assassin

str 5 | dex 2 | sta 3 | con 3 | wis 0 | cha 0

"Mood? What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises — no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting." - Frank Herbert, Dune

logintroductionfirst challenge | second challenge | third challenge (current)

Updated for 4 months.  Dropped to about 90% paleo- We have a work breakfast every Thursday that is hard to sit out of for fear of being an outcast so I usually break the diet.  The last 2 weeks we also started getting active on weekends again so I think I am trending in the right direction.