Forums are back in action! ×

Knee feels funny

So I got tackled and took a cleat to the knee when I went down. I didn't notice immediately but about an hour later it started feeling kinda like a wad of cotton was shoved behind my kneecap and it hurt to kneel on. I figured it was just a bruise and went on my merry way. However, it's four days later and it still feels like that a little. It hurts to go down stairs a bit. I play the tournament this weekend on it and it worked fine but I can sort of jiggle my knee cap which I don't think is suppose to happen as my other knee doesn't do that. I'm wondering if anyone might know what's up and if I can do anything to make it better quickly?

Lvl 1 Hobbit Adventurer

STR 3| DEX 1| STA 1| CON 3| WIS 6| CHA 2

So I got tackled and took a cleat to the knee when I went down. I didn't notice immediately but about an hour later it started feeling kinda like a wad of cotton was shoved behind my kneecap and it hurt to kneel on. I figured it was just a bruise and went on my merry way. However, it's four days later and it still feels like that a little. It hurts to go down stairs a bit. I play the tournament this weekend on it and it worked fine but I can sort of jiggle my knee cap which I don't think is suppose to happen as my other knee doesn't do that. I'm wondering if anyone might know what's up and if I can do anything to make it better quickly?

Gahh!  Why did you even type this out before going to the Doctor?  Go .. Go NOW!. 

Also: sounds like a dislocated Kneecap. My girlfriend had  it (no longer does due to surgery). Either way: what are you even doing still reading this? ... Go.. 

ColoQ  ||   Level: 0
Techno Troll  ||  Assassin   
=========================
Current Challenge: 0 - V.2
Previous Challenges: ,
--------------------------------------------------
STR 0     ||   DEX 0    ||  STA 0
CON 0     ||    WIS 0    ||  CHA 0
--------------------------------------------------

Just like the above.  Get yourself to a medical professional.

"Sticking it out for the season"  Could be exactly the perfect amount of time you need to put too much pressure on it, twist your kneecap out of place, grind down a load of cartilage out from behind it or a handful of other superbly nasty complications.  Knees are vicious, and they don't like it when you ignore them if they're not feeling good.  And they will punish you for it.  Do not wait, go to a doctor unless you want to risk at least 6 months in a knee brace with a severe limp...at best.

“Freedom is what we do with what is done to us.†~ Jean-Paul Sartre

Back on form next challenge