Forums are back in action! ×

What made you smile today?

Haha! Yeah, you forgot your ABCs.... Always. Be. Closing. ;)

We, as a gender, are universally dense and tend not to see the opportunity to close - until the day after.

Remind me to tell you a story about a postpunk-goth icon I missed the window with some time. ;)

level 4 Gnoll warrior
STR 6|DEX 5|STA 4|CON 5|WIS 5|CHA 2

Building a better Raev, part 1.

Goal: working set of 350# squat, 235# bench, 370# deadlift, 15% or lower BF%

Fix slight pelvic tilt, reinforce lower back to help disc issue

We, as a gender, are universally dense and tend not to see the opportunity to close - until the day after...

Only the ones worth keeping, man. ;)

• Like 2

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

10414438_10202739195375901_5043825025459

picture from this weekend... still makes me smile

• Like 3

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

Despite all the crap that's rained down on me this week... I still have the two bestest women in the world by my side. Me in the middle, my mom on my left, and my fiance on my right. :-)

med_gallery_18131_992_964210.jpg

• Like 7

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

We have 3 greyhounds and go through a lot of dog food so we always get the biggest bags possible. I've been able to carry them in but always had to stop and think "okay self, you're going to to lift something heavy, get ready." Last night, I ran out to the garage, grabbed a bag, brought it in and started pouring it into the bin and suddenly it hit me that I had just done it without having to think about it. Functional strength!

• Like 4

2016 goals: Hit goal weight. Build muscle.

2015 goals: Get stronger, stop loathing squats and get better at them - DONE!!!

2014 goal: Lose 52.5 lbs. - DONE!!! 12/13/14

MFP

eating dinner tonight... the dog laying under the table and I thought down at my end of it... someone all the way at the other end was like "hello deg!" .

look down to realize that all 5 of us were petting her with our feet and she was just loving it to bits :)

• Like 5

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

My daughter's Canada Day flag.  She bought it herself for 25 cents at a thrift store.

10502473_10152178090746301_3340265788719

The clerk asked my wife, in hushed tones, "You know what that flag means, right?"

• Like 6

The cancer was aggressive, but the chemotherapy was aggressive, as well.

There was aggression on both sides. 

Very cute, Thrillho :)

Back in high school physics, my husband had to build a kite that could fly for a certain amount of time. He built this thing with about a 5' wingspan and, with his grandma's sewing help, made it rainbow colored. At the time he knew nothing about rainbows as far as being a symbol of gay rights. He still had it when we first got married. We used to take it to the park once in a while to fly it and always referred to it as our pride kite. Sadly, a few years ago, I tripped over a pile of junk in the basement and totally destroyed the kite. :(

2016 goals: Hit goal weight. Build muscle.

2015 goals: Get stronger, stop loathing squats and get better at them - DONE!!!

2014 goal: Lose 52.5 lbs. - DONE!!! 12/13/14

MFP

Our 5 year old daughter is off in another state with her nana for a vacation and her nana sends me pictures and updates all day. She is boasting on how well our daughter behaves and how people say we must be great parents. I just got off the phone with our daughter and she was singing to me and telling me she loved us and misses us. I couldn't stop smiling..my cheeks kinda hurt right now!

• Like 4

It's funny how so much of what we do is dictated by exactly how we feel inside! If you choose to be depressed, your actions will leave you a very lonely unsuccessful person. If you choose to be HAPPY you will be very successful and thrive  :peaceful:

Nice cup of Venti-Iced-Caramel-Machiato by the beachhh. MMm.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.CrazyActive.com

Shatter The Limits

• Like 1