Forums are back in action! ×

What made you smile today?

6e9aqyja.jpg

I was gone for two days. .... Puppy hasn't left my side since I got home

• Like 1

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

7uruzypa.jpg

SNUGGLES

• Like 2

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

My son decided to teach his brother video games. He announced at 10am Video Game Academy will officially begin. He made his plan he was going to start with the basics, start with Pong and then Pac-man and ease into the Wii games. Ten minutes into it he finds me in the kitchen and declares "Man, that kid is a terrible student!" 

• Like 2

It just dawned on me -

Tomorrows bench will be a PR for a working set for me, if I survive it.

I'll be going for a 1 rep PR during week 1 of my bulk.

Excited Warrior is excited.

• Like 2

level 4 Gnoll warrior
STR 6|DEX 5|STA 4|CON 5|WIS 5|CHA 2

Building a better Raev, part 1.

Goal: working set of 350# squat, 235# bench, 370# deadlift, 15% or lower BF%

Fix slight pelvic tilt, reinforce lower back to help disc issue

I finally told my mum about my boyfriend today......

We've been playing the "I know you're seeing someone, and I know that you know that I know that you're seeing someone, but I'm not going to ask you about it" game for several weeks now. It was really nice to finally tell her all about him.  Definitely made me smile. :)

• Like 4

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

A mother's intuition!

How you doing Guzzi? Long time no see my friend! :)

Hey you! I am doing just fine! I've been a little *ahem* preoccupied of late, but it's all been good. There's been lot's to smile about :D

• Like 2

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Raev - you tease! Come on, tell us! ;)

I entered a contest and was one of the winners.  I knew all along I didn't need the stuff, so when they asked for my shipping info, I gave them the address to donate to for Detroit Children's Hospital.

• Like 3

level 4 Gnoll warrior
STR 6|DEX 5|STA 4|CON 5|WIS 5|CHA 2

Building a better Raev, part 1.

Goal: working set of 350# squat, 235# bench, 370# deadlift, 15% or lower BF%

Fix slight pelvic tilt, reinforce lower back to help disc issue

I entered a contest and was one of the winners.  I knew all along I didn't need the stuff, so when they asked for my shipping info, I gave them the address to donate to for Detroit Children's Hospital.

who-is-awesome.jpg

• Like 2

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)