Forums are back in action! ×

What made you smile today?

Ohmygod!!!!! Sooooo cute!

Awwww thanks!  But I think the dog deserves some credit....

Ok... sleeve... details?

and +1 for breaking stereotypes... :) Not exactly the look I would imagine a guy having that's taking care of dogs as a job.

Haha, yeah... I suppose I don't really give a "snuggly" impression at first glance lol... As for the sleeve, it's a Yeti banging a drum...because I'm a drummer.. haha. AND just to earn some "nerd cred," The yeti is based off of the one in the Futurama episode "The Tip of the Zoidberg" and the drum he's banging is loosely modeled after the war drums in Diablo 3 that the goat men beat to summon more guys...  Clearly, it isn't finished yet, most of it still needs to be shaded in. I'll be posting some pictures in This tattoo thread at some point when I take some pictures.

• Like 1

I'm excited about visiting some fraternal Brothers this week.  I'm looking forward to seeing the differences between the States and Canada in how business is conducted, if there are any differences.  Curiosity will be the death of me one day.

level 4 Gnoll warrior
STR 6|DEX 5|STA 4|CON 5|WIS 5|CHA 2

Building a better Raev, part 1.

Goal: working set of 350# squat, 235# bench, 370# deadlift, 15% or lower BF%

Fix slight pelvic tilt, reinforce lower back to help disc issue

Haha, yeah... I suppose I don't really give a "snuggly" impression at first glance lol... As for the sleeve, it's a Yeti banging a drum...because I'm a drummer.. haha. AND just to earn some "nerd cred," The yeti is based off of the one in the Futurama episode "The Tip of the Zoidberg" and the drum he's banging is loosely modeled after the war drums in Diablo 3 that the goat men beat to summon more guys...  Clearly, it isn't finished yet, most of it still needs to be shaded in. I'll be posting some pictures in This tattoo thread at some point when I take some pictures.

I'll be looking forward to it... :-) and yeah, you get some "nerd cred" for that one.

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Do they do off road? How awesome would that be!

As of right now, I haven't seen anything... now that you mention it, I got ideas rolling through my head for an off-road version.... not that I'd be able to make it myself...

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

We have a red one, 125cc.

http://www.scooteratvsales.com/kinroad-150-sahara-buggy-free-shipping.html

We keep rolling the tyres off the rims and laying it on it's side. Would be nice to have something a bit more heavy duty.

If it was me, I would do something like the Atom, but put tires on it that place you between the tires (some 35s maybe), throw a diesel engine in there to turn em,  then you'd have less of an issue with the center of gravity.... which is what it sounds like yours is.

Only thing I can think of off-hand is maybe a dune buggy...

My first challenge

You say the words "off road" and "buggy" to me and I immediately think of Jean-Louis Schlesser. The man developed and raced his own Porsche engined Dune Buggy and wiped the floor with the professional factory teams in all the major rallies.  The man's a legend!

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

You say the words "off road" and "buggy" to me and I immediately think of Jean-Louis Schlesser. The man developed and raced his own Porsche engined Dune Buggy and wiped the floor with the professional factory teams in all the major rallies.  The man's a legend!

*Goes to youtube*

Seven... that might be just what you're looking for... :-)

• Like 1

My first challenge

There's a quote that I've seen attributed to Einstein that goes

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.â€

Then along comes a video proving just how true it is... give academics, and you'd think he's stupid... but give him a car... and things change.

• Like 2

My first challenge

That made me think of Guy Martin. And thinking of Guy Martin ALWAYS makes me smile.... :D

Ahhh.... I'm in love! :wub:

And just in case anyone wants to know who the hell he is...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/the-filter/10555336/Sideburns-and-spanners-Guy-Martin-interview.html

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

That made me think of Guy Martin. And thinking of Guy Martin ALWAYS makes me smile.... :Dhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ced-D4NTJx8&sns=emAhhh.... I'm in love! :wub:And just in case anyone wants to know who the hell he is...http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/the-filter/10555336/Sideburns-and-spanners-Guy-Martin-interview.html

I brought my SO the DVD of his Doco on one of his TT races, he looks and behaves just like my BIL, although BIL is a farm machinery mechanic, but there is no engine he cannot fix.

Wait! What............?