Forums are back in action! ×

Welcome to NerdFitness, Linkovicha!  We're glad you are here.

Don't worry too much about race or profession!  The race is really just for kicks/gamifying your fitness.  For your first challenge, should you choose to participate, you'll be joining the Level 1 Rebel group.  There, you'll meet all sorts of people with similar goals.  As you find the exercises you love the most--whether it's running, hiking, or weight lifting--you can find the guild/profession that fits your goals best.  The guilds just give you a chance to work alongside people who have similar goals, exercises, and struggles.  And if your goals change, no problem!  You can pick a new guild for each challenge.  And, of course, the Adventurers' guild is for people who love everything, too!

Congratulations on taking the first few steps (literally!) toward a better life.  Let's level up together! :)

Oh, and I really hope your sister joins us, too!  Even if she doesn't, you'll have a great workout and accountability buddy right next to you :)

Respawned Level 1 Rebel 

STR: 1  STA: 3  DEX: 2  CON: 1  WIS: 3  CHA: 2

Challenges: current!

Welcome from Canada! hehehe...

I'm so happy it is warming up as well. I went outside for my first run of the year just yesterday. *bliss*

I just finished my first challenge, and haven't decided on a race, but I don't think I will. I can't quite decide what fits. Profession/guild you can change for every challenge, but the first one is with the Level 1 Rebels.

Sounds like you'll fit in just fine here. Be sure to drag your sister along too! Even if you don't share your online names! That could be fun for you two.

|| pattycake118 establishes routine || fitbit || MFP ||

|| Level 3|| STR 3 || DEX 1 || STA 2 || CON 6 || WIS 3 || CHA 2 ||