Forums are back in action! ×

The jogging (ex)asthmatic's Epic Win

Who can jog 20 minutes continuously? This girl!

4mph pace, but still rolling along and not short of breath at all. I felt like I could sing!

When I started working out last summer, I couldn't even jog for 2 minutes at a time. I was starting to have some serious anxiety about the marathon on 10/09 but now I think things will be ok.

Congratulations!

Level 1 Ranger in Training

Current Challenge

I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry-rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.

-- Jack London

Wolfman: one hilarious avatar! We want to burn our fat off....but not BURN OUR FAT OFF! hahahaha. good times.

It probably lacks a little bit of that motivating edge, but is more practical I think. ;)

Level 1 Ranger in Training

Current Challenge

I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry-rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.

-- Jack London