Forums are back in action! ×

I've been lurking about here for the last few weeks and have been planning to get in on the next challenge. I thought it might be a good idea to introduce myself here first.

So...

I'm Cara and I'm 23 (in a few days). I study medicine, but I seem to be trying to string out the degree for as long as possible - I'm basically on my third gap year now.

As a kid I was always active and basically played every sport I possibly could. Unfortunately, somewhere along the lines I ended up getting completely caught up in eating disorders and discovered the hard way that it doesn't matter how much exercise you do, if you are eating terribly, your fitness will go down the drain.

After spending a long time trying to recover, I'm finally feeling like I have really gotten on top or things. I began crossfit last month and I absolutely love it. Everything about it just feel right for me.

At the moment I am so excited to just see myself improving and I'm really looking forward to pushing myself to become the fittest and strongest I can be. I really like the feel of this community and hope that it can be a place for me to share my goals and progress.

Current Challenge!

Battle Log

Instagram | Twitter | Training Journal 

(Weight x Reps x Sets - all weights kg unless specified)