228 members have voted

1. 1. What is your level of education?

• High School
    • Associate's Degree
    • Bachelor's Degree
    • Master's Degree
    • Doctorate
    • Other? Post on thread

BA in Digital Design, Then I went an entirely different direction, and went to work as a general tech guy. Then became a computer systems analyst and got certified in Citrix Administration, Centricity Practice Solutions 2006 Implementation, and just recently in EpicCare Ambulatory, EpicCare Order Transmittal, and Epic MyChart. So I have gone more the certification route instead of another degree.

Currently a college dropout but when I turn 24(next year) I can go back to school and actually get decent student loan money cause I won't be under my Father's income anymore.

Make today your someday~~~"It's a lifestyle - train like there's no finish line~~~"I hated every minute of training, but I said, don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion." - Muhammad Ali, Boxer~~~"There is nothing we cannot live down, rise above, and overcome." - Ella Wheeler Wilcox

Medical Degree (which here in the UK is a Medical Bachelor and Bachelor of Surgery) with BSc Human Genetics, currently working towards Membership Exams for Royal College of Surgeons. Basically, I just love drilling bones, me. Orthopaedic surgery is basically just slightly advanced carpentry with X-rays, though - a monkey could do it :)

Glad I'm not the only one who invested their college years earning their BA in Philosophy

Entertaining the thought of pursuing an MBA now that I'm with an employer who will help with tuition, but kind of enjoy the whole no homework thing...

1st Challenge | Current Challenge

"Eat a ton of protein. Squat heavy. Push heavy objects. Have sex. Love life." -Jim Wendler

Warrior Challenge Vanity Goal: 4k pushups in 6 weeks

31.3%
31.3%

1250/4,000

I have a BS in Mass Communications with and emphasis in Digital Animation. Last year of my education, I decided I didn't want a job sitting in a room with no windows staring at a computer all day. I now work in the IT dept for our local utility company in a room with no windows sitting in front a computer most of the day.

Smurray -- Ranger (Level 4)

STR 8 | DEX 5 | STA 8 | CON 8 | WIS 14 | CHA 9

Challenges:

Current,, First, Second, Third, Fourth

It never hurts to add a little more color to life... a lot more color could be a bit painful.