Forums are back in action! ×

Yay! Back into it

After not going to the gym since Xmas and then feeling super intimidated when going to the gym due to weight gain, I finally made it yesterday! Walked in with my head held high and didn't leave until I was done, not even when I felt silly in front of the really fit people. Just kept reminding myself that I knew what I was doing and everyone falls off the bandwagon every now and again.

Small achievement but WHOOT WHOOT :)

Hitting it back up today and going to give it 110%

To Change Your Body, You Must First Change Your Mind

Awesome, if anyone is judging anyone's appearance in the gym then they aren't working out correctly because they got too much free time. That's just my opinion though and we all know what opinions are.

Sweat dries, Blood clots, Bones heal. Suck it up Marine.

Semper Fi, Do or die!

Congrats! You should always have that feeling, your head should be held up high no matter what. Coz you earned that.

One of the things I found after going to the gym for a while was that so many of the people who intimidated me at the start (you know the ones I'm talking about, amazingly fit, looking gorgeous, full of confidence) actually had a weight-loss or fitness story of their own.

Nobody (or very few at least) starts out knowing exactly what to do, and how to do it. It's always a progression, a learning curve. And, if you're doing it right, that never stops.

Here's to going back today, and totally Kicking Arse!!!! ;)

• Like 2

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously