Forums are back in action! ×

My first squat!

Yes to some of you this is small, but for me its huge.  I injured my knee about 10 years ago and since then I haven't been active and I have told myself its because I am injured.  Yes, I still hurt and it does prevent me from doing some things, but I can do a squat.  A full proper squat.  So for me, this is a big deal.  It may have taken months and a few stops and starts, but I am there.  

In fact I have just done two! So next on my list is to be able to get 10 done. (And maybe a real push-up)

• Like 1

GraceM

That is great news Grace, it must feel so good after all that time. Looking forward to seeing your whoot when u do 10!

Level 0 Stunted Ogre-Adventurer/Ranger

STR 0 : DEX 0 : STA 0 : CON 0 : WIS 0 : CHA 0

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experiance! George Carlin

I know EXACTLY how this feels. It took me a year and a half (and an op to remove some screws from near my knee) to be able to do a full squat, and when that day came, I texted EVERYONE I knew with the pictures!

Go you!!!!! Woot woot woot!

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

I am dancing the happy dance for you! three knee surgeries...and a bunch of other stuff...and I totally get the joy! and when continue to do them correctly, at least I found that my knees get stronger...I am more comfortable squatting down...it just feels right!

I'm back to knee rehab - rode a recumbant bike that wasn't set right for me...and torqued my knee...sprained the acl...so, I'm going to be right there with you, shouting "I've done a squat!!!"

Let's do this! we can rock this! YESYOUCAN!!!

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

In His hands and Under His wings, Phil 4:13; Is 40:31; Jer 29:11
 Adventurer by choice