Forums are back in action! ×

Everyone has such cool topic titles, and now look at me.

Hey you guys,

I'm a 20 year old girl from germany with severe asthma and another rare lungdisease which would take up too much space to explain. So I'm gonna spare you that.

My indurance isn't the best and even the smallest activity is difficult. I tried many times to exercise and get out of this situation, but 90% of the time I overdid it and felt worse then before. I like exercising actually, I just need to do it moderately I guess. But it's hard not to go into full mode when you're ready and motivated. Hopefully someone can relate to this and this doesn't sound too weird.

My two main goals are weight loss(60lbs)  and trying to breathe better during exercise and just get stronger in general. I don't have any deadline for that, just going my pace with the awesome help of you here. 

Well, I guess that's me in a nutshell. 

Looking forward to stray around in this forum.

• Like 1

Assassin | LVL 0

Challenge 

"Dum spiro, spero."

30lbs to loose

0%
0%

We are looking forward to having you! :D I totally get needing to not go 100% even though you're totally motivated to give it 110%! (Recovering from injury over here) but we'll all be here for all your journey and to keep you sane and safe :D

Assassin Guild Leader  Trainee

STR: 2 | DEX: 2 | STA: 2 | CON: 3 | WIS: 3 | CHA: 3

Current Challenge: Vengefulpear Revives!

Level 1

High Score:

Level 7 STR: 14 | DEX: 10 | STA: 1 | CON: 12 | WIS: 6 | CHA: 4

Hi, and welcome to the rebellion!

I think it´s great that you have signed up, even though right now you aren´t at your full physical capacity. I too know the feeling of wanting more than your body can handle, and it´s a battle of minds, you just have to force yourself not to overdo it. But, the main thing is to focus on what you CAN do and not what you CAN´T do. For instance, if you have done all the workout you can for the day/week, what to do then? Well, you say you want to lose weight and luckily for you, success is like 80 % in the diet, so focus on that. When you loose weight, you probably will be abel to train a little bit more and so on.

Do a post in the nutrition forum if you need help, but I can say right now, if you cut out sugar and flour, you´ll get a great start! 

• Like 1

Level 3: Ninja

Current Challenge with the Druids (Nov 2nd-dec 13th)

Every man I meet, is my superior in some way. In that, I learn of him. Emerson

We are looking forward to having you! :D I totally get needing to not go 100% even though you're totally motivated to give it 110%! (Recovering from injury over here) but we'll all be here for all your journey and to keep you sane and safe :D

Thank you, I'm glad i'm not the only one battling with this over-motivation problem. :D

Hi, and welcome to the rebellion!

I think it´s great that you have signed up, even though right now you aren´t at your full physical capacity. I too know the feeling of wanting more than your body can handle, and it´s a battle of minds, you just have to force yourself not to overdo it. But, the main thing is to focus on what you CAN do and not what you CAN´T do. For instance, if you have done all the workout you can for the day/week, what to do then? Well, you say you want to lose weight and luckily for you, success is like 80 % in the diet, so focus on that. When you loose weight, you probably will be abel to train a little bit more and so on.

Do a post in the nutrition forum if you need help, but I can say right now, if you cut out sugar and flour, you´ll get a great start! 

Hi,

I'm slowly trying to cut out sugar and flour. It's hard but I've done it before and I know it's worth it. I'm definitely gonna take a look to the nutrition forum, thank you. :D

Assassin | LVL 0

Challenge 

"Dum spiro, spero."

30lbs to loose

0%
0%