Forums are back in action! ×

We have heard the awesomeness of the rebellion, and how it changes those within it.

Behold!  In days long spent I have trained, with both weight and foot and lo, I can run 5K!

I really did it!  I ran 5K!  THIS IS EPIC!

Huzzah!

(ok, the poetry broke down there in the end, but I think you got the picture!)

• Like 3

Crazyjerseygirl, Level 1 Beast Adventurer
STR 3|DEX 2|STA 3|CON 2|WIS 4|CHA 1

Well done!!  What's next for you?

Oddly enough I'm running my "first 5k" this Saturday, I just did this to see if I could make it!

I think I'm going to concentrate on speeding up the running a bit.  I love ballroom dancing (esp swing) and this really helps with the stamina!

I'll keep up with the weight lifting too, cause being strong is pretty freaking awesome!  I still can't believe that when I began this in February I couldn't run for 30sec without breathing heavy and having to rest!

Yaaayyy!!!!! Woot woot woot!!!!!

Good luck today, I do my first "official" 5k run tomorrow. We can slap each other on the back, say how great we are...... and celebrate! Woo!

symareve.jpg

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Yaaayyy!!!!! Woot woot woot!!!!! Good luck today, I do my first "official" 5k run tomorrow. We can slap each other on the back, say how great we are...... and celebrate! Woo! symareve.jpg

How did you do?

I finished the 5k in 43 minutes and change.  Slow, but I did it!

I signed up for another one on mothers day cause why the hell not!

Woot woot!!!! Well done! :D

I don't know my time :( The "organisation" left a little to be desired. I had assumed there would be a timer at the start/finish line so we could all see our times, but no, there wasn't. It was scorch-io though, really couldn't have gotten a better day for it. (Which makes a change ;))

No pictures from the finish line (yet) but a friend sent me this one...

Posted Image

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously