Forums are back in action! ×

Long time NF reader here

Hey there - long time Nerd Fitness reader here. Decided it was time to finally sign up here to keep myself accountable. 

I'm a 27 year old IT/SysAdmin in the Boston suburbs. Last year I lost 50lbs, however due to work stress + relationship issues - I've put on 14lbs of the 50 I lost, and still looking to lose another 30-40lbs on top of that. Right now in my life, I don't have anyone who works out/eats well that I can talk with. Friends and family think I'm crazy that I want to lose so much weight but I'm tired or being exhausted, having constant heartburn and always feeling like crap.

So here's to hoping I made the right choice signing up here!

• Like 3

Welcome!

Good move to have joined the forum, here you´ll find fitness freaks and more ordinary people who can help you with what to eat and how to exercise. (Just kidding, there are no ordinary people here, only ass-kicking awesome people who decided that living a healthy life triumphs over binging and sleeping on the couch) 

Level 3: Ninja

Current Challenge with the Druids (Nov 2nd-dec 13th)

Every man I meet, is my superior in some way. In that, I learn of him. Emerson