Forums are back in action! ×

Hi everyone! 

My name is Absuna. I'm 28 YO, and have been a gamer since my eyes and ears first caught sight of Gyruss for the NES console and an Otaku when I first watched Speed Racer and Voltron as a tyke. Hehe. 

I currently live in Gotham City, and work as an executive asst. to a CEO, which has me sitting on my tuckus a good deal of the day but stressed to make the impossible possible at a moment's notice. I live with my boyfriend whom I affectionately call Ryu since he's a Street Fighter fan through and through and together we've been working to improve our lifestyles for the healthier by working out together and planning our meals in advance so that we're conscious of what we put into our bodies and grow strong together for accountability :D We started in early March and are now making active fitness and good eats a norm in our lives.

I recently posted my base character in the RP forums and based on the generator and the questions asked, it told me I am a druid. Truly it couldn't be more spot on because right now with my hectic schedule coupled with my sedentary lifestyle at work, finding balance and composure is what I long for so much. I have a starting point, but wasn't sure where to begin my journey with the druid guild. Where would be the best place to start so I could build up my attribute points? 

Thanks! :)

• Like 1

Absuna the Flash

Base Character: Pixie

Desired Class / Profession: Druid

Level: 0 | STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0

Twitter | Blog | FFXIV Lodestone | E-Mail

Hello Absuna!   People usually start in the 'Level 1' group for the first 6 week challenge and pick a suitable guild for the following challenges, so I recommend lurking around the current challenge to see what people are doing.

Also a lot of friendly Druids hang out at the Druid's Beach Lodge (their general thread in the current challenge), so it might be a good place to ask questions and to get a feel for the guild :)

Level 11 Morgana Scout

STR 14|DEX 11|STA 31|CON 11|WIS 23|CHA 19

Current challenge:  Talvi makes tactical decisions | Epic quests: 2015, 2016 | Running instalog: new_tracks_to_follow | Previous challenges: -2 -1 etc...