Forums are back in action! ×

Hi everyone!

I'm quite new to NF, recently signed up for the master academy and wanted to be a part of this forum. I'm fairly confident that that thing that I've been missing and what has been keeping me from getting healthy is not having the proper support system in place... I've only been a member for a day, but I'm already getting the sense that this time will be different... that I now have everything I need to get health and to be the best me I can be.

Looking forward to training with all of you!

• Like 1

"The Way of the Warrior has been misunderstood. It is not a means to kill and destroy others. Those who seek to compete and [best] one another are making a terrible mistake. To smash, injure, or destroy is the worst thing a human being can do. The real Way of a Warrior is to prevent such slaughter — it is the Art of Peace, the power of love." -- O Sensei

Welcome to the Rebellion Dovahkiin! (and I just google the meaning of Dovahkiin; awesome!)

The "this time it´s different"-feeling is great. Often things that feels different becomes different, and I´m sure you'll enjoy the forum. Let us know if you need help with goals, challenges or other things.  

• Like 1

Level 3: Ninja

Current Challenge with the Druids (Nov 2nd-dec 13th)

Every man I meet, is my superior in some way. In that, I learn of him. Emerson

How was Dovahkin not taken? Why didn't I think of that? I am ashamed of my own nerdyness. Anyway, welcome to the forums. They do seem differant in a very good way. I was never active on forums, but this one is friendly and aline with what I thing and say so I love them.

• Like 1

Life Level 0 Half Orc

Exp to Next Level

0%
0%

Fit Level 0 Adventurer

| STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0 |

Upcoming Challange: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/48060-allen-titan-less-allen-more-titan/

"They need something to look up to. Having something nice to look at is just a bonus"

Welcome to the forums!  It's been a great place to get support and encouragement.  I highly recommend taking part in a challenge.  The accountability and encouragement in those is great!  

• Like 1

Intro, Challenges:  1, 2

Level: 1   Race: Human  Profession: Ranger

STR: 2  DEX: 1  STA: 1  CON: 1  WIS: 3  CHA: 2

"[i fear] a cage. . . . To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - J.R.R. Tolkien

"Your mind will quit a hundred times before your body ever does.  Feel the pain and do it anyway"