Forums are back in action! ×

So here's us on the raggedy edge. Push me and I'll push you!

Greetings, fine fellow nerds!

I have slowly figured out that I REALLY need an accountability buddy if I'm going to succeed in the short-term. I was here for a bit, but tipped out of the proverbial saddle and ended up way out past the outer planets of the 'verse. Oops.

Lookin for: an awesome buddy who will keep me accountable in whatever way you want! I am 100% a child of the social media and am all over the internet at all times. Email, texting, facebook, twitter, good god even google plus!!! But please not google plus. Don't encourage them.

I am a 23 year-old female in the DC area looking to establish good baseline fitness and healthy eating so that I may one day train to be a Jedi-ninja-wizard-warrior. Or something similar. I'm interested in eventually picking up something martial artsy or sparring-like. I'd love to trade recipes for healthy eats (semi-paleo would be awesome!).

I love music of the rock variety, select comic books, puns, football, stealthy walks on the beach, the great outdoors, and the sometimes-equally-great indoors. 

Let's be friends. 

Challenge | Twitter: @jarnold427 | Obsession

New Goal Progress

0%
0%

Start: 190   |   Goal: 175

Goal Achieved!!!

100%
100%

Start: 225   |   Goal: 190

Battle Log: Operation Avenger

i dont know how much i could help in the area of keeping you motivated, since i live no where near you, but i work as a cook in two of the better restaurants in my town and dream of being a chef, so i can make a vast array of healthy yet explosively (not literally, movie villians) flavorful food and im always willing to share my recipes.

Class: Ranger/warrior

Current attributes:

STR: 0

DEX: 0

STA: 0

WIS: 0

INT: 0

CHA: 0

"warriors are not always the strongest or fastestest men. Strength and speed can be developed through training. Warriors are the ones who stand between their enemies and everything they care about or hold sacared"

Hey! I live in the DC area (Montgomery County, MD) and am always up for a chat about fitness since I just recently decided to try and get fit (again). I'm a huge fan of gchat and gmail as I'm glued to my computer most of the day (cept for spinning and pup walking). 

I'm always on the hunt for healthy meals as chicken/fish can get a little boring and repetitive. Not wholly paleo, but cutting out breads/pastas and some dairy to start with and working my way up to paleo. I'm working on cardio at the moment and am trying to learn to like running as my silly self signed up for the Army 10 miler in Oct. through my company. 

I'm a super awkward 27 year old female who loves video games, puppies,  imgur and good beer (which I am giving up due to trying this whole paleo thing *shakes fist*) I'm hoping to be a Ranger after I complete my initial 6 week challenge, so I do want to learn about weights as well as train for endurance. I'm slowly devising a plan on befriending the scary free weight people so they can teach me their ways rather than shell out for a trainer. 

Spaz Ranger

BATTLE LOG

You can have results or excuses. Not both