Forums are back in action! ×

Clever introduction title!

Ok, so perhaps I'm not so clever after rolling out of bed. Anyway, Hi! I'm becarose, and while I may only be level 1 right now, my dream is to be the fit, confident person that I can see in my head. There are a couple of things I have planned to get me there:

1. Improve my diet. I can't see myself switching to any particular diet yet, but there are still some things I can work on; eating breakfast, portion control, and healthier snacks, for example.

2. MOAR EXERCISE! This would be my BIG weakness. Outside of house chores, I'm a lazy bum. No longer! Yesterday I started the Beginner Body Weight exercises, and although I was only able to do one set before my legs tried to deposit me on the ground, even the lowliest of newbs have to start somewhere, right?

3. Employment. This one I may actually have solved already. It's amazing what actually talking to people can do, isn't it?

4. Get my license. I was able to put it off for a while when I ended up going to school in a city, but now that I'm a year and a half into my time back in suburbia, it's high time I got that taken care of.

So, that's my plan! Let's do this!